Monday, February 12, 2007

Bengalooru Bandh and lot of catch up

Bengalooru was peaceful today. Too peaceful to be true. It makes me wonder if this is the lull before the storm. All this time being alone has given me an opportunity to bring my blog back to present. From the last post to now, a lot of things have happened with me... A trek to Kumaraparvatha, a visit to California, new friends, a Kannada movie and what not.

This time my visit to US was timed perfectly with respect to the holiday season. However, it was horribly timed as far as the company I had was concerned. So, not much of traveling was possible. USA is a very lonely country without a car. Some day I will write about my visit to Los Angeles...

Mungaru Male is the latest hit in the Kannada Film Industry. I had heard about it so much when I was in US that I had to see as soon as I landed here. The film did not disappoint at all. It is a very simple love story together with some original comedy as well as breath taking music. It is shot at some of the most beautiful places of Karnataka. Even those who have seen Jog falls many times will not be able to recognise the falls in the first instant. If you have not seen the movie.. What are you waiting for?? Go see it.

1 comment:

glutenfreewife said...

you are right... public transport is pretty darn poor... hope you had a good time though.. next time you are here, ping me...